My money ain't your money (Spending Habits Debate)


Soooo......if I get married me and my wife are going to have two bank accounts a piece. She's going to have her own bank account and one joint account with me. I will be doing the same thing. This is a must because I realize from observation that shopping is euphoric for women. So when she decides that she needs a rush of relaxation and satisfaction she won't be making the both of us broke just herself.

The joint account is used to pay BILLS just BILLS and no that does not mean your Macy's credit account. I want to be able to have my own money when its said and done because I know that I am disciplined with my money. My wife might not be the same way but I don't want that to hurt the growth of our relationship.

We might share the house, cars, etc. but my money ain't your money!!!

2 comments:

PPC said...

But I don't have a Macy's account...Try Nordstrom.

PPC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.